Site Project Manager / Site In Charge / Project Engineer
This ad has been posted by third party. If you want to apply you can contact directly to the job poster Email or Mobile. If you could not found the Email Message us on WhatsApp by Joinig Our Group.. We'll provide you the Email. Thank You
- From: [email protected]
- Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Category: Jobs
- Region Riyadh
- Posting ID: 51579968
Site Project Engineering must be complete task as per site project plan as per given target time line to archive project completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations, Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses, Bad weather or emergencies at construction site.
• Discuss with clients, consult with engineer, and surveyors, before commencing a project.
• Supervise workers and make sure they are well engaged and not distracted during work periods.
• Keep an eye on expenditure to avoid spending more than is budgeted for; also ensure the capital allotted for project is enough to complete it as earlier discussed with the client.
• Make plans for the construction of a building before laying its foundation; take note of the building’s specifications, such as its width and length as drawn by the architect, making sure that everything is in order.
• Provide basic needs like temporary office, toilet, and bathroom for workers.
• Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as Engineers and surveyors) and the public.
• Supervising contracted staff, Meeting subcontractors. Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
• Checking and preparing site reports, Designs and drawings.
• Maintaining quality control procedures.
• Motivating the workforce.
Qualification & Skills
• Bachelor’s/Master Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical)
• Minimum 05-10 years working experience in the field.
• Site Project controlling multitasking skilled, have good management and team work skills and work well under time lines.
• Work experience in handling projects.