Required Urgently – Storekeeper
This ad has been posted by third party. If you want to apply you can contact directly to the job poster Email or Mobile. If you could not found the Email Message us on WhatsApp by Joinig Our Group.. We'll provide you the Email. Thank You
- Date: Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Category: Jobs
- Region Jeddah
- Posting ID: 50421450
Required Position: Storekeeper
Job Location : Al Khobar
Acceptance, safekeeping and issuing of all stock rotation store room items and timely re-ordering items as per consumption/established minimum/maximum level prevention of food contamination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supervises the work of Asst. Storekeeper.
2. Verifies the quantities of arriving materials destined for stores. Signs for the receipts of the same of Receiving Stamp.
3. Ensures that all storage areas are clean, tidy and neatly arranged at all time and that all items are stored under optimum conditions.
4. Maintains up to date labels identifying each item by its name, code number, and issue unit and maximum/minimum inventory labels.
5. Issues from stores against properly completed, ruled off and approved storeroom requisitions.
6. Records consecutive numbers on all storeroom requisition before passing a copy to the person accepting the goods.
7. Logs each storeroom requisition in the requisition log book & forward the completed requisitions to designated person.
8. Verifies the list if items at recorder point against physical quantities on the shelves, prepares the storeroom reorder list and passes it to the Materials Manager or the Purchasing Agent.
9. Makes self-available during physical inventory counts to answer the questions raised by the head of department.
10. Maintains labels on expensive items or items so designed by the company.
11. Provides each month list of slow moving item, items nearing expiry dates on a scheduled date as advised by the head of department.
12. Co-ordinates for pest control procedures in stores on periodic basis as advised by the Executive Housekeeper.
13. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
14. Maintaining an officially end of month closing inventory (physical inventory and check between system readings and actual quantities)
15. Maintaining minimum of one additional inventory during each month (physical inventory and check between system readings and actual quantities)
16. Attending the receiving operations and check all quantities and qualities standards
17. Approves all receiving vouchers
18. Signs all requisition vouchers and check after posting by Asst. Stores
19. Follow up with the Purchasing department all pending orders in order to maintain the minimum stock standards
20. To maintain the availability of all items in the stores by checking on daily basis the stock on hand of all items compared by the minimum stock and make sure that stores includes no ZERO balance from the running or important items
21. To maintain better communication with all department heads in order to avoid any complains belongs to non-available items, and to search for alternatives through coordinating with the concerned department heads
22. To prevent any short/over stocks might happens in the stocks available in the stores, and to report immediately in such cases to the department head
If you have relevant experience in a hotel, then apply for the available position by sending your CV to email@example.com only, no WhatsApp or calls.
– Mention the position applied in the subject line.
– Candidate able to speak good English & Arabic.
– Candidate Outside Saudi Arabia, please don’t apply!!!