Recruitment Officer ( Jubail Candidates )
This ad has been posted by third party. If you want to apply you can contact directly to the job poster Email or Mobile. If you could not found the Email Message us on WhatsApp by Joinig Our Group.. We'll provide you the Email. Thank You
- Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Category: Jobs
- Region Jubail
- Posting ID: 51586191
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Execute recruitment in a timely manner by coordinating with concern department based on the yearly business plan.
• Sent Business plan requirement’s to various overseas Agencies/Local manpower supplier requesting for suitable candidates CV’s.
• Post job vacancies on employment website as well as social media.
• Participate in all recruitment events such recruiting conferences and career day.
• Build up the relation with government sectors to utilize it for visa purpose as well as HRDF support.
• Receive and Screen applicant’s CV’s.
• Sent screened CV’s to the concerned dept. for shortlisting.
• Contact with the shortlisted candidate for suitable date & time to arrange an interview.
• Sent to the shortlisted candidates the recruitment application as well as required support documents such as Original Certificate education, clearance from previous employer etc.
• Interview Assessment form to be filled by concerned dept. manager / representative as well as Recruitment representative.
• Prepare initial job offer scenarios from 1 to 5 for expert only and obtain Management approval to recommended scenarios by recruitment team.
• Upon candidate acceptance by email official job offer letter will be signed by two parties.
• After candidate medical fit to work, recruitment representative will update recruitment master data and communicate with the internal concerned dept. for the joining date.
• Arrange for the employee joining formalities (Safety Orientation, HR Induction).
• Prepare new employee announcement, Employment contract and others joining forms prior to the employee joining day.
• Sent new employee file to the ER Representative.
• Prepare weekly reports showing No. of Cv’s sent to concerned dept., shortlisted, interviewed, Selected, offered, other recruitment status etc. and send it to Management.
• Participate in the Business Planning Process and support the preparation of cost effective targets and goals.
• Manage & Update recruitment Database.
• Knowledge of Saudi Labour Law Regulations.
• Working knowledge of Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
• Good knowledge in how to use Government systems.
• Knowledge of Saudi Embassy required documents for permanent visa.
• Able to work alone and with a team.
• Very good relationship building skills.
• Analytical thinking.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Responsible and trustworthy.
• Keep employee and other sensitive information confidential.
• Very good in Excel.
• Very good in ERP system.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
Top 3 ArcelorMittal Competencies
• Change Management.
• Results Orientation
• Decision Making